Date

Submit a Session for the LFN Developer & Testing Forum!

Casey Cain

The next LFN Developer & Testing Forum is scheduled for January 10-13, 2022. Once again we will be virtually gathering the LFN project technical communities to progress our releases; discuss project architecture, direction, and integration points; and further innovate through the open source networking stack. Participating LFN projects include Anuket, EMCO, ODIM, ONAP, OpenDaylight, Tungsten Fabric, and XGVela.

We’ll also be hosting a track with fellow networking projects and initiatives including the 5G Super Blueprint, LFN End User Advisory Group (EUAG), and L3AF.

We welcome you to submit your topic proposals on the wiki page here. Topic Proposals are due December 3rd

Learn more about the event and register here. The event is free to attend but registration is required.

Please send any questions to ccain@.... You can also join the discussion on our event Slack in the #general channel here.

Best,
Casey Cain
Senior Technical Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
WeChat: okaru6
WhatsApp: +1.503.779.4519

Sent via Superhuman

Announcing the release of ODIM 21.08

Bowen, Susan Lyn

Hi,

We are very pleased to announce the latest release of the Open Distributed Infrastructure Management (ODIM). ODIM 21.08 is now available for access in the main branch on https://github.com/ODIM-Project/ODIM.

For information on what ODIM is please see our wiki at https://wiki.odim.io/. For build instructions see README.md in the source.

Regards,

Susan for the ODIM Open Source Team

Susan Bowen, HPE

Linux Foundation ODIM Project Release Manager

LFN Operations Survey - Please participate

Kenny Paul

Hi All,

Every year LFN conducts a survey of the community to gain an understanding of how we are performing.
This survey will close out today. I just did a quick scan of responses and I didn't see anyone that listed ODIM as one of the LFN Projects they are working on.

The goal of the survey is to solicit feedback from LFN community members to learn how you are engaging with the LFN projects and programs.
We'd like to know what you are experiencing, what your challenges are, and how LFN staff can better support you.
Your feedback is very important so please take a few minutes to share your thoughts.
Take the Survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2021LFNOPS

Thanks!
-Kenny

Re: Announcing the release of ODIM 21.01

Alex Vul

Hi Susan,

Can you please review slide 12 and let me know if it’s ok...

Kind regards,

Alex

From: ODIM-General@... <ODIM-General@...>
Date: Monday, February 1, 2021 at 10:32 AM
To: ODIM-General+subscribe@... <ODIM-General+subscribe@...>, ODIM-development@... <ODIM-development@...>, ODIM-General@... <ODIM-General@...>
Subject: [ODIM-General] Announcing the release of ODIM 21.01

Hi,

We are very pleased to announce the first release of the Open Distributed Infrastructure Management (ODIM). ODIM 21.01 is now available for access in the main branch on https://github.com/ODIM-Project/ODIM.

[...]

ODIM 21.01 Release Candidate RC0 available

Bowen, Susan Lyn

Hi,

It is with great pleasure we announce the Integration Period has been completed for the first release of ODIM, and we are now entering the Release Candidate Period. This runs until the ODIM 21.01 release at the end of January.

Link to Release Candidate zero - RC0 of ODIM 21.01

·          https://github.com/ODIM-Project/ODIM/tree/Release_21.01 with tag RC0

Notes

·         When you log an issue, be sure to use the labels: prio and type (set to bug).

·         Only High Priority defects will be addressed during the RC Period.

Regards,

Susan Bowen, HPE

Linux Foundation ODIM Project, Release Manager

Re: Open testing lab for Redfish/IPMI?

Jonas Arndt

HI Jim,

Our initial CI/CD approach would just use Git Actions and run some unit tests. We haven't discussed any open labs yet. We are forming the TSC today and we will address CICD fairly soon but I think we might be in a better position to have this conversation in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

// Jonas

On 7/22/20 7:23 AM, Jim Baker wrote:

Greetings ODIM community!
One of your fellow open source communities (LFN/OPNFV) are developing a "Hardware Delivery Verification" tool for pre-install validation of bare metal. Since this task is closely aligned with the ODIM objectives, I wanted to make the introductions and explore the possibility of shared testing resources across these projects.

What are the CI plans for ODIM? Is there a set of open test labs for verifying ODIM solutions? Can you help the OPNFV team discover good ways to validate their proposed solutions?
Thanks for engaging in the open source process!
Kind regards,
Jim

--
Jim Baker
Linux Foundation Networking - Technical Program Manager

[...]

1 - 8 of 8