email@example.comParent for all Open Distributed Infrastructure Management (ODIM) lists.
- If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please join our technical discussion groups TSC
About the project-
Emerging computing environments require deployment of IT compute, storage and networking resources from multiple vendors, across thousands of geographically distributed locations. Customers are demanding highly automated, open and scalable solutions for their multi-vendor IT infrastructure, based on widely adopted industry standards, that would enable them to deal with management complexity of their diverse infrastructure resources in a consistent, coherent and reliable way.
Management of such geographically distributed, decentralized and heterogeneous multi-vendor infrastructure requires complex life-cycle and closed loop management operations, across groups of 100’s, 1000’s or even 10,000’s of infrastructure resources at a time. But today, we have a proliferation of Infrastructure Management APIs, with inconsistencies in how hardware capabilities are discovered, consumed and managed across compute, storage, networking and vendor implementations. All of which adds operational and interoperability issues leading to unsustainable increases in complexity and cost.
- 79 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.